Review Time: Nate by Celia Aaron

by - 7:34 PM



SYNOPSIS:

I rescued Sabrina from a mafia bloodbath when she was thirteen. Doing right by her became a priority for me, even while I was busy as the new head of the Philly syndicate.

I sent her to the best boarding schools and kept her as far away from the life as possible. It worked perfectly.

Until she turned 18.

Until she came home.

Until I realized that the timid girl was gone and in her place lived a smart mouth, a wicked imagination, and a body that demanded my attention.

Who am I? I’m F*cked.

Nice to meet you.

OUR OPINION:

Yeah, I loved this book.  

I have been a fan of Celia Aaron ever since I read Blackwood.  I still haven't had time to go back and read all of her previous books, but everything I have read since, has been extraordinary.  Nate is absolutely high quality Celia Aaron work!

I was pulled in to Nate right away from the beginning...and then binged the rest of this book.  I don't even think I made it through the first chapter when I realized I wasn't going to get anything else done until I finished.

Sabrina was determined to get her man, regardless of the danger that surrounds him.  I laughed at her antics in trying to get Nate's attention.  The effort that he went to, to avoid her advances...this was definitely an outstanding display of push and pull.  The chemistry between the two of them...fabulous!

The sex scenes were hot, the action/adventure/drama was edgy and the angst was killing me!  Nate was a well rounded book and gave me EVERYTHING I want!

This book only reinforced why I love Celia Aaron's writing.  She is crazy talented and she will be staying on my one-click list as a permanent resident.

Nate is getting all the stars!

Review by Corrie H. for Lamplight Review and Promotion



You May Also Like

0 comments