Review Time: Between Lust and Tears by Dani Rene

by - 7:22 PM



SYNOPSIS:

HIM
Irresistible. Bad Boy. Manwhore.

That’s what they call him.
But I know better.

You can’t change someone
who doesn’t want to be changed,
but it didn’t stop me trying.

Can I really be the person
to break down those walls?

HER

Innocent. Sweet. Beautiful.

That’s what she is.
I know her better than she knows herself.

You can’t make someone stay,
but you can show them your truth
and let them choose.


Can I ever be enough for her?
Can I be the man worthy of her heart?

*This story is for mature audiences only. Contains explicit scenes intended for adults 18 +

OUR OPINION:

Dang!  Dani Rene is on fire with this series!!!

Between Lust and Tears is book 2 in the Backstage Series.  Each book is a standalone novel and you do NOT need to read book one to understand what is happening.  Between Lust and Tears is told in alternating first person and total reading time was almost 3 hours.

So book two is about Liam and Emma.  Oh Liam!  He is the hot brother to Callum and plays the drums for Hunters in Oblivion and Emma is Tayla's sister.  Liam and Emma had a moment in book one...it wasn't overly told, so you aren't missing any major details that aren't filled in thoroughly in book two.

Their relationship is just as spicy as Tayla and Callums was and of course there is a healthy dose of drama surrounding this hot couple that will most definitely keep your eyes glued to the pages from front to back.

I am in the middle of this series and totally in love with this crew.  I know that the next book is the end and I am almost sad.  I don't want it to end.  The fact that I am bingeing this series should tell you all you need to know.  This is a series that I can see myself reading again and again...

Between Lust and Tears gave me everything I needed, so I am giving it 5 stars!  Another WIN for Dani Rene!

Review by Corrie H for Lamplight Review and Promotion


You May Also Like

0 comments