Review Time: Between Want and Fear by Dani Rene

by - 7:35 PM


SYNOPSIS:

HER 

He’s my best friend.
We spent one night together.

I knew the consequences.
I walked away.

When your past catches up to you.
When you hold secrets that could break you.

Who is going to piece you back together?

HIM

She’s my best friend.
We had one night of indulgence.

I knew the consequences.
She walked away.

When she reveals a secret she’d held onto,
I know I need to make a choice.

Will she accept my love, or push it away forever?

OUR OPINION:

Fabulous conclusion to the Backstage Series!

Between Want and Fear is book 3 in the Backstage Series.  It is the final installment and I am not sure what I will do now.  I am in a series hangover.  Even though Between Want and Fear is part of a series, it is considered a standalone and you can read it without reading book 1 or 2.  But seriously.  They are also fabulous, so why not start at the beginning?  Reading time for this book was a little over 2 hours.

Between Want and Fear tells the story of Ryan and Kierra.  Ryan plays the keyboard for Hunters in Oblivion and Kierra is their manager.  Kierra and Ryan have been dancing around each other for 10 years and it is time to face the music and either move forward or move on.  But there is something that Kierra needs to do before she can move forward and so she takes off back to her childhood home, leaving Ryan to patiently wait for her...but Ryan isn't so patient.

Between Want and Fear is full of drama and some sadness and of course the hotness that Dani Rene delivers in every one of her books.  I laughed and cried while reading this one and I loved every minute.

This series was fantastic and you can't go wrong by picking it up!  

Between Want and Fear is getting 5 stars...the whole series did and very well deserved!

Review by Corrie H for Lamplight Review and Promotion


You May Also Like

0 comments