Review Time: Between Love and Fire by Dani Rene

by - 7:01 PM


SYNOPSIS:

Cerulean eyes pierce me.
A touch that scorches me.
Words that entice me.

With a reputation of the bad boy rock star, I know he’s bad news. He’s infuriating, persistent, and drop dead gorgeous. The man that has women’s underwear dropping, with a click of his fingers, has his sights set on one woman.

ME

I need to keep my distance.
I need to fight the attraction.

~

Chestnut eyes lure me.
A smile that tempts me.
Words that bait me.

The innocence in her eyes is like a drug. Her feisty personality is a turn on. The more she pushes, the more I pull. I don’t back down from a challenge. To have her in my bed is what I want. And I always get what I want.

HER

I need to make her mine.
I need to make her see the real me.

*This story is for mature audiences only. Contains explicit scenes intended for adults 18 +

OUR OPINION:

Dani Rene certainly knows how to write the hot stories!  

Between Love and Fire is the first book in the Backstage Series.  It is told in alternating first person and ends in a HEA. Reading time was a little over 4 hours.

Tayla is a newly graduated sound engineer and finds herself employed by the Hunters in Oblivion which is made up of three very delicious men.  She is determined to maintain a professional relationship with her new bosses, but one is making it very difficult.

Callum is a 'bad boy' who is used to getting his way.  Women fall at his feet vying for his attention.  So when his new sound engineer isn't, he pulls out all the tricks.  He is determined to have her and nothing will get in his way.

This story is full of HOT, HOT, HOT scenes that leave you wanting more with every turn of the page.  The characters in this series are fabulous!  The band is tight knit and the women they attract are well rounded, beautiful women.  

I adored this book.  I was pulled in right from the start with the intense attraction between Tayla and Callum and my attention was held all the way through as the two work to build a relationship and deal with all the drama that comes their way.  

Very excited about this series and cannot wait to see where this series goes!

I am giving Between Love and Fire 5 stars.

Review by Corrie H. for Lamplight Review and Promotion

You May Also Like

0 comments