Our Review: Tied (Devils Wolves book 2) by Carian Cole

by - 1:25 PM


Fabulous addition to the Devils Wolves series!

Synopsis:

He was the myth and the legend of our small town. But no one knew the truth... except me.

Me
My childhood was stolen by a monster. I’ve forgotten what love feels like. What happiness feels like. What hope feels like. I am numb.

Him
He’s possibly as damaged as I am. Maybe even more. Scarred just as much on the inside as the outside. Just like me. He doesn’t speak. He doesn’t smile. He hides in the woods like an animal. I should be scared of him. But I’m not. He’s the only one that has ever made me feel. And I want to make him feel, too.
Everything...

Our Opinion:

I have enjoyed everything...EVERYTHING...Carian Cole has written.  Tied is no exception to this statement.

This was truly a heartbreaking tale of two broken souls finding solace in one another, with no direction on how to handle what they are experiencing.  It was raw and unfiltered.  Unimaginable to me how Tyler and Holly would ever overcome their experiences and be able to secure a future together.

Holly had so many other things do deal with than Tyler did and I loved the way that Tyler was her comfort.  I adore Tyler.

The characters in Tied are well developed and I found that I could understand and sympathize with almost all of them.  There were a couple that I would have liked to shake and wake them up, but their aloofness or hesitance in the story made Holly's struggles even more emotional.  The emotions are really what made this story for me.

And without saying too much...the way this story really 'Tied' together was GENIUS!

Without a doubt, Tied is a WIN for Carian Cole.  What's next? 

Tied is part of a series, but can be read as a standalone novel.  But read ALL of her books!  You won't regret it!

Lamplight Review and Promotion is giving Tied 5 stars.

Review by: Corrie H.




You May Also Like

0 comments