Our Review: Love Sprung from Hate by Sienna Blake

by - 1:50 PM


AMAZING new series by Sienna Blake!

Synopsis:

I didn’t know she was a detective, the only daughter of the Chief of Police.
I didn’t know he was a mafia Prince, heir to the Tyrell’s bloody empire.

It was only supposed to be one night.
God help me, I can’t stop thinking about that night.

So when she walked into the interrogation room, my heart almost stopped.
I can’t believe he might have tortured and killed someone.

I have to avoid her at all costs.
I will be his downfall.

So begins a deadly game of cat and mouse, of blood and lust, of love and duty, and of an attraction so fierce the consequences are inevitable…

Inspired by Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet, this is a retelling for mature audiences. Don’t enter the Underworld if you’re scared of the dark.

Our Opinion:

In three hours time, Sienna Blake went from someone I had never read before to on my top 5 One Click Authors.

Love Sprung from Hate is an amazing tale of a romance that can never be that pulled me in right from the start and kept me enthralled until the very end.  There is so much that is taboo with the "relationship" between Julianna and Roman.

Roman is deliciousness defined.  His character has to be one of my favorites of all time.  Period.  He is tough, exciting and dominant yet under all of that is a kind and gentle man sure to please!

Julianna is a tough girl who can definitely hold her own, but get her around Roman and for some reason she feels comfortable to let him take control.  There is something she senses on a deeper level that makes her look below the surface of what she is seeing.  These two have chemistry and to say they are soulmates almost doesn't begin to describe it.

This series promises action...which I love, love, LOVE!  It's dark and dangerous and promises to get even grittier by the end of this series...making me hooked!  The only thing that I could complain about this book is that it ends in a cliffhanger...and now I must wait.  Sigh.  I'm not good at waiting.

Love Sprung from Hate is the first book in the Dark Romeo series by Sienna Blake.  You will need to read this book to continue on in the series.

Lamplight Review and Promotion is giving Love Sprung from Hate 5 stars!

Review by Corrie H.

You May Also Like

0 comments