Our Review: Mr. Dark by Pavan Kaur

by - 6:00 AM



From the minute I opened this book I knew that I was not getting anything else done until I was done. If you enjoyed Fifty Shades then Mr. Dark is a sure win for you!

Synopsis: 

Mr. Dark - I know what they say about me, I’m demanding, but that’s only because I know what I want and I don’t play games. I don’t do girlfriends; I walk away without a second glance…until I met her. I feel myself losing control around her, will she be the one to bring me to my knees?


Ava - All I’ve ever wanted was to own a magazine. Doing this internship at Dark Media wasn’t my first choice. I do what I’m told until I meet him. He wants me, I can see it in his eyes, but he wants more than I can give. He unnerves me; he wants me to submit to him.

How can I say no to him when my heart is saying something else? What if he breaks me?
Will I be able to walk away with my heart still intact when this is all over?

Our Opinion:

Who doesn't love a man who goes from needing no one to desperately needing THE ONE?  Initially reading this book I will admit to thinking...another Fifty Shades?  As a reader you have to wonder how many times the same storyline can be written and still be a hit.  As I got more involved in the story, while there were similarities, I could definitely find the differences...and I learned to appreciate them quickly.

The author was able to pull me in quickly, which I appreciate in anything I read.  The storyline outside of the BDSM element was enough to keep me interested and focused.  There was an underlying mystery that piqued my attention and enough emotional substance to keep me reading.

Looking forward to what is next from Pavan Kaur.

We are giving Mr. Dark 4 stars.



You May Also Like

0 comments