Review Time: The White House gets a Spanking by Elizabeth SaFleur

by - 1:45 PM


SYNOPSIS:

Stella Martin, reporter, single, Femme Domme meets the submissive of her dreams in Laird Harkness. Only problem, he’s the assignment she loathes to take.

As the White House Communications Director, Laird’s secret desires could end his career. Stella calms his fears, as she sates his craving to submit, serve and belong to someone, but the balance of work and play is a hard line to walk.


OUR OPINION:

In all the time I have been reading this is only the second book I have read that had a Domme.  I really need to find MORE books with this type of story line.

The White House gets a Spanking was a pretty quick read for me, taking just a little over 2 and a half hours.  At first I felt my favorite part of this book was the anticipation and then as it evolved it became the relationship that was developing.

The sex scenes in TWHgaS are pretty HOT and super descriptive, leaving very little to the imagination.  One of the best parts of this story is that while Laird is a submissive, he is an Alpha and though he may enjoy being dominated...in his own way he is always taking care of Stella.

The White House gets a Spanking is book one of the Justice Series.  This is definitely a series to watch and I can't wait to see where Elizabeth SaFleur takes it.

I think the only thing that is keeping me from giving this 5 stars is that I would have wanted MORE emotion, but the story is a really good one and it sets up anticipation for an amazing series.

I am giving The Whitehouse gets a Spanking 4 stars.

Review by Corrie H for Lamplight Review and Promotion

**I received an ARC for an honest review

You May Also Like

0 comments