Review Time: Loving Storm by Carian Cole

by - 7:42 PM



SYNOPSIS:

Evie
I met him in a snowstorm...
We spent forty-eight hours trapped in the back of his pickup truck.
We fought.
We touched.
We fell.
Hard.

Storm
She literally crashed into my life...
The last thing I wanted was a relationship. Especially with a quirky chick who drove me insane. But something about her got under my skin, and into my heart.
And I had to have her.
All of her.
Now.

Falling in love in the back of a truck, just the two of us, was easy.
Dealing with psycho fans, jealous exes, and demons from the past....not so easy.

Loving Storm is a novella that gives an extended look into Storm and Evie's future. It is best read after reading Storm (and also Vandal, Lukas, and Talon, as those characters will have short cameos in this book).

OUR OPINION:

Love, Love, Loved this Storm and Evie update Novella.

When you get invested in characters, like Carian Cole is known to make you do, you just want to know how things are going.  I couldn't have asked for a better read. 

Already familiar with the characters in the Ashes & Embers series, it was like coming home for the holidays and seeing all of your favorite people.

Being a novella, it was a quick and easy read for me, taking just about two hours.  I don't think it is any secret that I love Carian Cole and her writing...but I was totally taken in from the first page and didn't put it down once.

I am wondering/hoping there will be Novella's for all of our A&E couples!?!?!?

Either way it was a great quick read and you can't go wrong picking it up!

Loved it!  5 stars!

Review by Corrie H for Lamplight Review and Promotion
**I received an ARC for an honest review

You May Also Like

0 comments