Review Time: Bedroom Hymns by Morgan Reeves

by - 8:06 PM


SYNOPSIS:

They took me, broke me, remade me in their image. I am branded by their twisted ambitions; martyred by their greed. They ground me down until I was everything they wanted and more, and at the end I thanked them for it.


Jackson.


Dominic.


Cole.


They forced me to love them, and then they cast me aside like yesterday’s trash. But they taught me to be the best. So that’s exactly what they’ll get.


Because in the end… Revenge is sweeter than love.


And they’ll never see me coming.
 

OUR OPINION:

AMAZING!  

This story was fantastic.  Take a girl off the streets and put her in the worst situation ever and what do you get?  One very mad woman!  And she never backs down!

Bedroom Hymns, despite having its main character a victim of the sex trade, is actually pretty hot!  Sophia made the most of her very unfortunate situation and man did she kick butt and take names!

A lot of emotions were pulled out of me for this book and I loved every minute of it.  Any time a book can have me on that kind of roller coaster it is a complete win for me.

There are so many things I thought were great in this book, but I can't really tell you because I don't want to give any of the good stuff away!  And just when the book was ending and I thought I had everything wrapped up in a nice little bow, the author dropped one more fun little nugget in the end...and I didn't see it coming!  But man was I happy!

This is the first time reading anything by Morgan Reeves, but it won't be my last!  I am truly intrigued after reading Bedroom Hymns and can't wait to see what else she has out there.  Looking forward to more reads!

Reading time was a little over 3 hours...which I binged.

Really happy with this read and looking forward to more!

I am giving Bedroom Hymns 5 stars.

Review by Corrie H for Lamplight Review and Promotion

**I received an ARC for an honest review

You May Also Like

0 comments