Release Day Blitz: Unloved by Katy Regnery

by - 8:00 AM



The sins of the father. The burden of the son.

Unloved by Katy Regnery is LIVE!






My name is Cassidy Porter…

My father, Paul Isaac Porter, was executed twenty years ago for the brutal murder of twelve innocent girls.

Though I was only eight-years-old at the time, I am aware – every day of my life – that I am his child, his only son.

To protect the world from the poison in my veins, I live a quiet life, off the grid, away from humanity.

I promised myself, and my mother, not to infect innocent lives with the darkness that swirls within me, waiting to make itself known.

It’s a promise I would have kept…if Brynn Cadogan hadn’t stumbled into my life.

Now I exist between heaven and hell: falling for a woman who wants to love me, while all along reminding myself that I must remain…

Unloved.

**NOTE: This book is intended for readers 18+**




SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:

Official UNLOVED, a love story, webpage: http://ow.ly/ULLF30ftMYUAdd this book to your Goodreads TBR list: http://ow.ly/R3Fs30dJOOnCheck out Katy's Pinterest inspiration board: http://ow.ly/M7Ie30dJP2xFor updates and news, follow Katy on Facebook: http://ow.ly/qpz730dJPFY


Signed paperback copies of this book can be ordered here:




OUR REVIEW:

Hands down...5 stars.

I was crying by chapter 5.  I could not put this book down and when I had to, I made quick work to get back to it.  Reading time for this book was a little over 6 hours and yes I binge read the whole.dang.thing.  Hush.

This wasn't just a story.  It was a journey.  Brynn and Cassidy, each in their own way, were looking for salvation if you will, never thinking they would ever find it.  With all of the doubts for Cassidy and Brynn's past, you have to wonder if they will ever find their way to one another.  The author did a great job keeping me guessing and just when I thought it was over...she twisted it up again.

This story was filled with tons of angst and was a twisty, suspenseful, keep you on the edge of your seat read.

And honestly, I can't remember having read anything by Katy Regnery before.  I know, I know.  What rock have I been living under?  I'll be fixing that.  With this tale, Katy Regnery landed on my one-click list!

You most definitely will not be wasting your time and money with this read!

As stated above, I am giving Unloved 5 stars.

Review by Corrie H for Lamplight Review and Promotion

**I received and ARC for an honest opinion
 


You May Also Like

0 comments