Review Time: Love Divide by Cary Hart

by - 7:07 PM


SYNOPSIS:

What happens when something you were not looking for comes along, and it's more than you ever could have imagined?

Changing you.

How do you live with yourself when you look in the mirror and don’t recognize the broken reflection staring back? Because it makes you do things that you never expected you were capable of.

Will a heart that's been torn in two pieces keep on beating? I'm about to find out.

Love Divided. The decision should be easy... It Isn't.

OUR OPINION:

Clearly, Cary Hart has my number.  Chalk this book up to another one that I picked up and didn't put down again.  

Second in the Battlefield of Love series, Love Divide follows Niki, Gavin and Aiden as they work through the friend-zone and a passionate affair.  Never knowing who was going to be standing at the end was one of my favorite parts of this book.  Cary Hart did a fantastic job at keeping me on my toes for this one.  Truly an intense emotional ride for a majority of the read.

Some of my favorite things in Love Divide...how the characters from Love War were woven in...how Cary Hart's friends' books made cameos...the HEA...I mean who doesn't like an HEA!?

Niki was a superb female lead character and I found myself really empathizing with her at all turns.  And every fab female needs a hot man and Niki was lucky to have TWO!  I was fully invested in her character and I found myself mad when she was mad, sad when she had no where to turn and ecstatic when everything came to center for her.

I don't want to say too much because the best part of this book was the not knowing and I don't want to ruin it for you!

If you loved LOVE WAR, you are going to adore LOVE DIVIDE. 

An overall great read!

I am giving Love Divide 5 stars, simply for the fact that I couldn't put it down and it took me all across the emotional spectrum.

Review by Corrie H for Lamplight Review and Promotion

**I received an ARC for an honest review

You May Also Like

0 comments