Review Time: A Love Like War by Erin M Trejo

by - 7:01 PM


Erin M. Trejo does it again!

SYNOPSIS: 

Nash Lamont Kingston:

I had it all. I was the king of my domain. Everything I've ever wanted was at my fingertips. That included Sadie Ray Perkins. I had to fight for what I wanted. But will that be enough?

Sadie Ray Perkins:

Nash is the one I wanted. He wasn't the one I needed though. We fought our way through love and hate. I gave it but he couldn't. Now we're forced to make the most important decision of our lives.

Love, sex, drugs, and lies.

OUR OPINION:

Once again, I am super pleased with another Erin M. Trejo novel!  I think this girl can literally do no wrong.

My favorite need in reading is to have an emotional anything whether it be laughing or crying.  I don't remember laughing but my heart was pulled in several directions and hands down I got what I wanted in spades!

Nash and Sadie have such a connection and you are literally fighting for them all the way.  Obviously, drama ensues and you just never know where things will lead.  The author did a great job at keeping me guessing!

All of the secondary characters were just as interesting and really added to the story.  There is one guy in particular I am hoping gets a story too! And if it happens I am sure Erin will make it just as epic!

I was pulled into this story from the very beginning and didn't put it down once.  Reading time was a little over 3 hours, perfect read for me.

I loved everything about A Love Like War and I will certainly recommend it to my friends.

I am giving it 5 stars!

You May Also Like

0 comments