Review Time: Bad Boss by Clarissa Wild

by - 2:01 PM


SYNOPSIS:

What do men want more than anything? Money and women.

As the CEO of one of the biggest companies in the city, I am one lucky man.

Everyone wants a taste of what I’ve got to offer, and it’s massive. Girls fight over me in droves.
In my fantasy, of course. I had to make some sacrifices to get to the top.

To protect myself and the company, I always have to hide my dirty little secret…
I’m a panty sniffer.

What? A man has needs. Mine are just a bit more… outrageous. Instead of dating, I hoard panties.
Except it’s about to blow up in my face.

Why?

Because a beautiful girl just showed up for a job interview … the same girl I just bought a pair of panties from anonymously…

And what do I do?

I let my junk do the thinking, and hire her as my intern.

OUR OPINION:

This was a fun read for me.  I found TJ to be quite the goofball and it made this entire story fun and entertaining while pretty hot at the same time.  He gets himself in quite the predicament after finding out whose panties he has been buying, but watching the relationship between TJ and Lesley build was fun.  They truly were the perfect match.  I don't think they take life very seriously, both enjoy having fun in their lives.

Bringing dogs into this whole mix was also fun.  They really seemed to take the stress out of some of the situations, like dogs are known to do.  The pond.  I laughed a little too hard at that.

While being a fun and entertaining couple, they also had some pretty hot sex scenes!  No inhibitions between these two! These two were definitely a great match in and out of the bedroom!  I think Clarissa Wild did a great job with these characters!

Bad Boss is the second book in the Unprofessional Bad Boys Series by Clarissa Wild.  While part of a series, it can be read as a standalone.  Reading time for Bad Boss was a little over 3 hours.    I have read Bad Teacher and that was also worth the reading time.

There wasn't much of an emotional ride with this book, it was more fun and exciting than emotional.  I could have used a little bit more emotion to pull at the heart strings.

I am giving Bad Boss 4 stars.

Review by Corrie H for Lamplight Review and Promotion



You May Also Like

0 comments