Review Time: Fight by J.L. Davis

by - 5:39 AM



SYNOPSIS:

Brittany Campbell is a smart, sassy woman with no filter. She has an independent streak a mile long and no man will get in her way. No matter how gorgeous he is.

Nathan Beckham works with Brittany. She can't escape him. His persistence along with his beautiful smile finally wears her down. Brittany decides to give him a chance, even though she knows he has a secret....

One that he doesn't want to share.

Can Brittany and Nathan fight for each other and the possible love that is forming between them with the roller coaster ride that is Nathan's life?

OUR OPINION:

This story was a wild ride for Brittany and Nathan!

There are so many things going on here that encompass the title, that I feel it was well thought out.  Brittany and Nathan are literally fighting every step of their relationship, so the title I feel works well for this book!  I think my favorite though is Kayson!  The secondary characters seem just as interesting and after reading fight I learned they too have a book.  

This is a standalone so you don't need to read book one to understand what is going on.  I bet book one is just as much of a whirlwind as book two!  Sounds like it would be worth it to go back and read Jessa and Alex's story as well!

I love a heroine that can stand on her own and Brittany can definitely do that.  She needs no man...yet chooses to let Nathan in...barely.  Nathan is an alpha male that I think many women will enjoy!

There was so much going on in this book and at times I felt it was a little rushed, but the storyline was intriguing enough to keep me reading.  Total reading time for Fight was a little over 3 hours, so it's something you can read over a couple days or binge through in one sitting.

Overall opinion...fantastic storyline but I felt like there was too much at times.

I am giving Fight 4 stars.

Review by Corrie H for Lamplight Review and Promotion.


You May Also Like

0 comments