Review Time: Beautiful Revenge by Sienna Blake

by - 8:07 PM


SYNOPSIS:

My name is…was Alena Ivanova.

Five years ago, I made a mistake. A big one. One that cost me the only man I will ever love.

Now in the lonely moors of north England, I live with my cold, cruel husband. My only friend is his daughter from a previous marriage. At least I didn’t starve to death during the bitter Russian winter.

When my husband arranges for a potential investor to stay with us, a mysterious self-made millionaire by the name of Mr. Wolf, imagine my shock when he walks in…


My name is…was Dimitri Volkov.

Until she broke me.

Five years I’ve worked for this moment.

Five years I’ve dreamed of revenge.

Bit by bit, she will watch her charmed life crumble to the ground.

Then when she needs me the most, when she is desperate, scared and alone like I was all those years ago…

I will destroy her.

Although this book is part of a series, it is a standalone novel.
 

OUR OPINION:

It's no surprise to me that Beautiful Revenge is a huge WIN!

I have been enamored with Sienna Blake's writing since the Dark Romeo Series.  She literally went from Who is Sienna Blake to One-Click, no questions.

Who doesn't love a good revenge story...one that makes you so desperate but you're not really sure for what?  You want the damaged party to get their revenge, but you know what that will mean for the other person and you really don't want them to miss out on what could be a happily ever after. 

Ugh this book was exhausting for me...emotions were all over the place.  One minute I was feeling hurt and devastated with Alena and the next I was mad as hell with Dimitri.

And lets just talk about how this book pulled me in.  This book is an easy 4 hour read.  I don't remember those four hours.  At all.  I started reading and the next thing I knew I was almost done.  I don't know how Sienna Blake has mastered the art of time travel...but her writing takes you places.  I just can't explain it.

Amazing characters in Beautiful Revenge.  I love how Alena really took to Emily and I loved how close they were...until they weren't.  I really think the reader will be happy with the wrap up as well.  Overall just a really good read.

This book is listed as Book 1 in the A Good Wife Series. There is a snippet at the end with what comes next and I have a feeling it will be super hot.  Cannot Wait.

Love this book.  Love Sienna Blake's writing.  You won't be disappointed!

I am giving Beautiful Revenge 5 stars.

Review by Corrie H for Lamplight Review and Promotion

***I received an ARC for an honest review. 




You May Also Like

0 comments