Review Time: Dirty Flirting by Ava Alise

by - 6:39 PM


SYNOPSIS:

Easy hookups, no commitments, kinky fun. That's my motto after what I've been through with men. I'm all about enjoying sex without any needy attachments. Been there, done that. All the romance and happily ever after mess? Maybe I'll try again at 30.

But then this guy happens... DREXEL ADAMS

After a searing kiss, our little flirting game seems more like foreplay. He's hot as F$&%, and he's filthy in bed.

He's everything I crave... until he asks for more.

Now what the hell am I supposed to do?
 

OUR OPINION:

This was a fun, hot and quick read.  Reading time was a little over 2 hours.

This book was all about the spicy dynamic of taboo work relationships.  I love a good taboo story line and Dirty Flirting had it in spades!  Drexel was dreamy...you just know he is worth all the potential trouble.  Just the way he treats Kelsa shows that!

I'd love to tell you that it ends in a HEA...but I found out on the last page that it has a HUGE cliffhanger.  I have a love/hate relationship with cliffhangers.  I need answers!   I am not equipped to wait! I hope book two in this series comes out soon!

The story is well worth the time it takes to read.  Perfect for the reader who just has a couple hours.  My only hang-up is that dang cliffhanger, but it isn't enough to deter me.  I hope the author is prepared for the stalking that is about to commence.  I need MORE!!!

I am giving Dirty Flirting 5 stars.

Review by Corrie H. for Lamplight Review and Promotion

**I was given an ARC for an honest review


You May Also Like

0 comments