Our Review: Close to the Edge by Dawn Ryder

by - 6:53 PM


BLURB:

The Unbroken Heroes are back! Agent Dare Servant is aghast at this fellow Ops members settling down. He knows without doubt that the domestic life will never be for him - the thrill of the chase and the high of danger to strong to ever give up.

But when a quirky and charming caterer ends up smack dab in the middle of a criminal mastermind's plot, Dare will uphold his honor and protect her. Even though she pushes all his buttons. Even though her beauty drives him to distraction. E

ven though he's in danger of losing his heart to her and hanging up his Shadow Ops life for good…

OUR REVIEW:

Keeping in mind that this is the first Dawn Ryder book I have EVER read...I know, what rock have I been under???...I am super excited this is a series! I most definitely am going back to read the first 4 books. I quickly learned that Dawn Ryder writes a tasty morsel of a man and packs in enough action and drama to keep you hooked. I.am.addicted.

Dare Servant was AH-MAZING!!! I don't really know what it was about him. He is confident, dominating, a hero. He will make your heart swoon. And he is dead set against getting involved with Jenna. That crazy back and forth...the you know he wants to but is super stubborn...GAH! I love(d) him.

And Jenna was equally worth it! I love when an author can write in a strong female lead. Jenna was all that and more. She knew what was up and wasn't going down without a fight.

The back and forth between Dare and Jenna was awesome. I giggled quite a bit over their banter.

I need more of this series because if the other men in this OP crew are anything like Dare I will have HOURS and HOURS of enjoyable reading ahead! And I am sure when I am done with those books I will still be hoping there is more!

This book is coming highly recommended!

Giving Close to the Edge 5 stars!

You May Also Like

0 comments