Review Time: Whisper, Sins of Seven Series by Dani Rene

by - 6:12 PM



SYNOPSIS:

Secrets are whispered in the dead of night. They hold truth, but they also cause pain. I hold those words close to my chest. I cage them like I do the beast within me. Until her.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
A broken heart can never mend. That’s what I believed. Guilt, anger, and fear held me back, kept me prisoner. Until she unlocked me from my cage.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Will my past haunt me forever or will she be the one to finally set me free?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Broken. Tainted. Scared.
Those words were my life. I believed them until the moment his eyes met mine. But he walked away, leaving me in hell.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I thought I would be saved, but the man who took me only served to shatter me further.
Until him. Those hands, those eyes, those whispered words, they were my glue.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Will he forgive me for my deception or will I finally be cast out of his life forever?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
*This is a dark erotic romance with BDSM elements. Due to scenes of an adult nature, this book is for 18+ ONLY.

OUR OPINION:

I am really loving the Sins of Seven series and Whisper, book 2, really cements that in.

Whisper has so many twists and turns, so much heartache and pain and so many elements that make this a satisfying read.  Crying is inevitable so grab some tissues!

Riddled with taboo subject matter, Dani Rene does a great job writing Gia through her past and her pain.  Eli is no exception to the pain game...he has his own heartache to deal with and the relationship that builds between Eli and Gia is a strong yet highly emotional one.

There are so many surprises that writing this review is a little difficult as I don't want to give anything away.  Suffice it to say you will be trying to figure out the surprises at every turn and then sitting on the edge of your seat towards the end.

Dani Rene and this series has me hooked and I am waiting impatiently for what comes next.

I am giving Whisper 5 stars!

Review by Corrie H for Lamplight Review and Promotion
**I received an ARC for an honest review

You May Also Like

0 comments