Bound to Me Review

by - 11:07 AM


I was a lucky girl and received an ARC of Bound to Me by Christy Pastore. You can see my review below. I encourage you to pre-order this one. You won't be disappointed!



Bound to Me--> Coming January 24th, 2017.
iTunes exclusive Pre-order: http://apple.co/2fvBrHy

Get it now for $0.99



ARC provided by author for an honest review.

Bound to Me
Christy Pastore

This was the first time I have read anything by Christy Pastore. It definitely won't be the last. Everything I require out of a story was here. The romance between Alex and Ella was hot and sweet all at the same time, the mystery kept me on edge throughout. I was at 20% completion and knew I would be suffering from some serious angst later on. It was at that point that I no longer wanted to do anything but finish this book. Good luck getting anything else done until you have read every last word. Thoroughly enjoyed my time reading Bound to Me.

I am giving this story 5 stars.


TECH SPECS:
Writing: Great, story had a good flow throughout
Violence: Some
Sex: Explicit
POV: 1st Person, alternating
Bound to Me is a standalone Novel with a HEA.
SYNOPSIS:
Ella Connolly, socialite and business owner, has traveled to the US to set up shop. Literally. She is a boutique owner in the UK and wants to jump the pond to open up a second store in Manhattan. But her life in England doesn’t really lend to an easy transition. It doesn’t help that her brother Ronan is an actor who spends 100% of his time in the spotlight. So when she makes it to the US, unbeknownst to her, he has already set up security for her.
Alex Robertson runs a very reputable security business, so when he is recommended to Ronan Connolly to protect his sister, it’s business as usual. Problem is when he meets the sister of his new client, he realizes it won’t be business as usual.
Between Alex’s and Ella’s past, only time will tell if the two can move past everything and find happiness together.

Reviewed by Corrie H for Lamplight Review and Promotion

You May Also Like

0 comments